Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thing 23- Reflections

HAL-LE-LU-JAH!!!!!!!  All right now!!  I have FINALLY completed this!!!! I feel like I have just given birth----- to a SUPERUSER

When I first started this long process, I felt as if "Scotty" had "beamed me up".  I was in a world that was totally new me.  Now, I must tell you -- I do know something about numbers.  I know: 3- makes me think of Dale Earnhardt, 31-makes me think of Baskin Robbins, 35-makes me think of my Weight Watcher points, any number followed by six zeros- makes me think of RETIREMENT, and now 23 makes me think of all the internet tools I have learned to use from this class.

I have to say, there were some "STUDS" and "DUDS" mixed in these things.  My favorite new things (that I never used before) are Flickr and Library Things.  These two things are tools that I have used EVERYDAY since learning about them! The "DUDS" for me would be all the other "things", because I personally won't use them after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment